I take a person-centred approach to counselling, as I believe that you have the resources within yourself to grow and change. I provide a safe and confidential space for you to reflect and explore your world, without judgement or being told what to do. Instead, I will support you in your exploration so that you may find your own meaning and a way forward that is right for you. Person-centred counselling is an empowering experience of personal discovery, which provides the tools needed for continued growth long after therapy has ended.
Whatever your reason for seeking counselling, you will be valued, accepted, and respected in the choices you make, regardless of your race, ethnicity, faith, disability, gender or sexuality.
"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change."
— Carl Rogers
Training & Memberships
- I hold an MA in Clinical Counselling (Distinction), from the University of Chester.
- Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity, having trained at The National Centre for Eating Disorders.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I adhere to their Ethical Framework for Counselling Professions.
- I am registered with The Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO).
- I am fully insured, hold an enhanced DBS check, and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office to safeguard your data.